Obeikan Real Estate
Facts and Figures :
• The company was established in 2008
• Capital Investment: One billion Saudi riyals
• Number of employees: 29
• Most important projects:
- Obeikan Tower Project (Riyadh - King Fahd)
- Residential City Project
- Obeikan Tower project (Dammam - King Abdullah Road)
- Obeikan building in the city of Jeddah
- Charitable Projects and Endowments
- Conduct Studies and Research for the Real Estate Investment market and property management
- Effective participation in largest Real Estate exhibitions that are held inside and outside the Kingdom.
- The establishment of new projects for real estate investment, such as a private residential cities and apartment complexes can be invested.
Obeikan Investment group (OIG) continued quest towards leadership and engagement in new challenges is never constricted to a particular sector or field, but it is a diligent drive for success at all levels. The Group has found, in the architectural and real estate revival generally witnessed in KSA, a new challenge through which it desired to increase and support the kingdom’s real estate development. OIG kept up with real estate development through a wide number of projects in various districts in the Kingdom, including Obeikan Industrial City in Riyadh, a compound project for housing twenty thousand employees, the Obeikan Building in Jeddah and the Obeikan tower project in Dammam. Here, it is definitely worth mentioning that the most prominent project is the Obeikan Tower, located in the heart of Riyadh. This tower enjoys a vital location on the King Fahd Road and is characterized by unique architectural engineering. Such is its strategic importance that this has driven “Hilton”, the International hotel group, towards signing a contract with OIG to operate a hotel formed of two-hundred and ten rooms in Obeikan Tower Riyadh’s 35 floors.