Paper & Board > Obeikan Commercial Printing
Facts and Figures :
• Established in 1982 ( first cornerstone of OIG)
• Total Area: 13,200 square meter
• Total Employees :390
• Production capacity of: 65000 ton of paper converted to 150 million books per year
• Biggest offset printing press in Saudi Arabia
• Professional benchmarks in prepress, computer to plate, printing and binding
Letters together blended over pages to form words that in turn when united in harmony give birth to lines that embrace knowledge, science and wisdom. Through these lines emerged the start of our first printed books which now exceed millions.
This is the story of our printing press that conveyed the mission of delivering knowledge, science and wisdom to all, by facilitating the printing of books of premium quality standards in record time, starting from the initial design phase down to the final edition. Through publishing millions of books over the years, Obeikan Printing has become one of the largest capacity printing press and one of the most modern publishing houses in the Middle East.