Board of Directors
Sheikh Fahad Al-Obeikan
Chairman of the Board
- B.Sc., M.Sc and Ph.D. in Islamic Studies from Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University
- Chairman of Obeikan Investment Group since 1982
- Board Member of Chamber of Commerce – Riyadh
- Board Member of Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities
- Board Member of Human Resources Development fund (Ministry of Labor) from 2005-2007
- Chairman of Saudi Fisheries Company
- Board Member of Al Drees Petroleum Services
- Board Member of Saudi-Yemeni Business Council
- Board Member of the Charity Committee for Orphans – Riyadh
- Board Member of Al Ber Charity Committee – Riyadh
- Chairman of the Charitable Fund for treating patients in Sultan Bin Abdulaziz City for Humanitarian Services – Riyadh
Ibrahim AbdulAziz Alhumaid
Ibrahim AbdulAziz Alhumaid
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Section, Riyadh University, 1973
- MBA, College of Business Administration, Missouri State University, 1975
- PhD in Accounting, Louisiana State University, 1981
- Bank AlBilad, Board Member & Chairman of the Executive Committee since 2009
- Saudi Stock Exchange, member of Audit Committee since 2007
- Alrajhi Industrial Holding Company, Board member since 2009
- Printing & Packaging Company, member of Audit Committee since 2010
- Chairman, Tax & Zakat Appeal Committee, Ministry of Finance
- Chairman, Investment Committee, Riyadh Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Khaled A. Al-Ghoneim
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 1996.
- MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 1992.
- BSc, Computer Engineering, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1988.
- Founder, Hawaz Technologies,Riyadh, KSA.
- Visiting Researcher, MIT Media Lab, Boston, MA, USA.
- Co-founder, Virtual Traffic Lights, Pittsburgh, PA, USA 2017 – Now.
- Executive Chairman of Takamol Holding Company, Riyadh, KSA.
- Group CEO, Saudi Telecom Company, Riyadh, KSA June 2012 to March 2013.
- CEO, Al-ELM Information Security Company, Riyadh, KSA February 2002 to June 2012.
- Assistant Professor, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA 1996-2009.
- Chairman of the Board, Saudi Computer Society (SCS),Riyadh, KSA 2001 – 2004.
- Board Member of Takaful, Mobily, King Fahad Medical City and Mawhiba.
Eng. Abdallah Al-Obeikan
Board Member, Group Chief Executive Officer
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from King Saud University
- Chairman of SIG Combibloc Obeikan
- Chairman of Elopak Obeikan
- Board Member of Integrated Packaging Systems
- Board Member of Advanced Petrochemical Company
- Board Member of Laureate Obeikan
- Board Member of Cambridge Obeikan
- Board Member of MESC
Mr. Omran Al-Obeikan
Board Member, CEO Obeikan Printing & Packaging
- B.Sc. in Education in Art from King Saud University
- M.Sc. in Packaging Technology from Rochester Technical College, USA
- Attended many advanced management development courses in Switzerland
- Attended several courses in printing, designing, and packaging sciences in Europe
Dr. Sultan Theneyan Al-Obeikan
- Bachelor’s Degree, Department of Public Administration, College of Administrative Sciences, King Saud University, 1987.
- Master’s Degree, Department of Public Administration, College of Administrative Sciences, King Saud University, 2000.
- Doctorate Degree, Department of Educational Administration, College of Education, King Saud University, 2008.
- Teacher, Deputy Principal and Principal, Ministry of Education, 1988 – 2007.
- Member of the teaching staff at King Saud University and then at Prince Sattam University, Ministry of Education, 2008 – 2012.
- Established commercial companies in retail and food, in addition to working in real estate investment and participating in the boards of directors of some real estate companies.
Theneyan Al Theneyan Al-Obeikan
- General Manager, Ibn Khaldoun Educational Company, 2007 – Now
- Sales Director, Obaikan Bookstores, 2003 – 2007
- Bachelor of Education, Jurisprudence and its Origins, King Saud University, KSA, 1998
- Board Member, Obeikan Investment Group
- Board Member, Private Education, Riyadh Chamber of Commerce