Obeikan Glass manufactures durable, ultra-clear float glass for architectural, automotive and specialty applications.
Obeikan Glass Company is the largest glass manufacturer of its kind in the Middle East, producing clear float glass of glazing, architectural, coating and laminated quality.
Our state-of-the-art plant in Yanbu Industrial City, commissioned in 2011, can produce 800 tons/day, in thicknesses ranging from 3mm to 12 mm and variable sizes up to 3660 x 6000.
Our high-quality glass output meets Japanese, European, Australian and New Zealand standards, and has received CE Mark certification. We export to more than 30 countries worldwide in Asia, Africa, the Americas, Australia and Europe.
We never stop working to innovate and add new capabilities. When choosing a partner that can fulfill your project’s most exacting and high-tech float glass mandates, you can rely on Obeikan Glass.
A Few Facts
About obeikan Glass Company
378,400 square meters
Facts & Figures
- Commenced operations in February 2011.
- Largest glass manufacturing facility of its kind in the Middle East.
- Area :approximately 378,400 square meters.
- Production capacity 255,000 tons/year.
- Total employees: 358
- Clear float glass in a range of thickness from 3mm to 12mm.
- Comply with a range of international standards including Japanese Industrial Standards; European Standards; Australian , New Zealand Standards and CE Mark certification.
- Our state-of-the-art operation is fueled via an electrical power supply of 14MVA, a direct pipeline supply for natural gas, onsite hydrogen gas generation and direct nitrogen gas supply. All electrical and fuel systems have suitable back up supply to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Exports to more than 30 countries worldwide including Europe.